Node Bursaries Available for 2018/19
In 2018/19, there are four Node bursaries available each worth £2,610 to contribute towards your tuition fees for our new MSc Clinical Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology Programme.
More information about the course, including details on how to apply, can be found here: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/degrees/clinical-healthsciences-molecularpathology/#profile
How to Apply for Funding
Please complete an online application form here: Online Application Portal
In your personal statement, please include the following information (Maximum 500 Words):
- Your reasons and motivation for wanting to undertake this programme.
- How gaining the award will assist in your personal and professional development.
- What are the likely patient and/or organisation benefits that will result from the award?
Alongside your CV (max 2 pages), please also attach a short essay (max 500 words) on “The importance of molecular pathology within modern healthcare”.
If you are applying for funding, please submit your applications by 5.00pm Friday 10th August 2018. You will be notified by Monday 3rd September 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Students can apply for the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc in Clinical and Health Sciences in Molecular Pathology.
- Students must study both of the molecular pathology-specific modules in their first year of study if awarded funding.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding will be required to contribute to course evaluation; this may include a one to one interview on completion of the course.